Ramp Door Winch
Ramp door winch normally be used on Truck Ro-Ro Ferry at sea or river for lifting or release the ramp door. And two winches located on the bow, then other two winches at stern on the main deck. One ramp door be controlled by two winches which be working synchronous during throwing out and pulling in lines to attach to docks or undock. Also, there be another choice that use only one winch to control a ramp door instead, but the winch drum should be separated with two parts and with two individual pulling lines. The winches can be powered by hydraulic motor or electric. That means, there are hydraulic ramp door winch and electric ramp door winch optional to meet different needs.
50kN Hydraulic Ramp Door Winch
Rated pull load 50kN.
For lifting ramp doors.
Hydraulic motor driven.
With spooling devices.
Motor with brake.
Manual local control.
Tytan Marine is a custom manufacturer of Ramp Door Winch. For more product details and price of Ramp Door Winch for sale (and any others), please contact us at any time. No matter what do you need from Tytan Marine, we prefer to offer it in China.
- Design standard be based on CCS, BV, ABS, NK, GL, DNV, RINA, RS, IRS
- Electric, hydraulic or diesel power
- Various control options
- Drive failure braking protection system
- Continuous welding throughout
- Epoxy zinc rich primer marine coating
- All kinematic pair with good lubrication
- Optional warping head with bronze clutch
- Factory assembled and acceptance tested